Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tried ..... lets see is it worth it !

Companion

“No”, a pinching arrow was shot from her mouth,

like a bow separated with two lips;

I don’t know what I did;

I don’t know, what she concluded;

I don’t know what happened to that golden-haired,

blue-eyed companion;

She hit me with flints;

On my back, on my Face-

He was slapped with words and abuses;

And then something strange happened,

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…………. and came a slap,

which brought me back to Earth.

And there, in front of my door was standing-

The beloved companion of mine,

astounded on my facial expressions, my Goat.

She gave me an aspiring look and neighed for my company;

And I, an obedient lover, went straight to her;

I will always give her company-

When the Sun is young, when the moon is old;

When there is draught, when there is spring;

When there is desperation, when there is satisfaction;

For that moaning creature,

Is a symbol of golden silence to me –

A blabber – mouthed person.

No comments: