Saturday, December 03, 2005

See I could write like this too !!

Birthdate

“Nay, not to you Punster”-

And she disavowed to tell me the Day,

whom she adorned with her sweet being come into existence;

whom she with feeble feet stepped life into;

whom she with wild eyes gave greenery and colour;

whom she, with golden hairs and Power of Creation,

draped in love;

Yet, He was unknown to me, her Birthdate.

Hey thee, sublime thy thoughts,

Thee stare, thee aspire, yet don’t talk;

Thee sickle thy dissentinent.

I was sickle for being festive;

Alas! I don’t want to be a weeping philosopher;

Nor do I want to be cool my heart with groans,

Or to be a flamboyant assert;

Why keep thy face as pale and white as marble?

Why keep thy expressions as grave and deep as Ocean?

Why keep thy heart as hard and tyrannical as stone,

and words as sharp as sword?

Why not sublime thy ardors,

Why the whole Earth be grey? I am enow for it-

I wan animadverted upon as a Punster,

For I make everyone live;

Live to the utmost lees of their life;


Was the act intentional or a joke on a Joker,

I am unaware of,

But, unknowingly knowingly,

It did hurt this Joker;

It seems as if I have started loving her!

No comments: