Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back Again for here I can speak my mind !!

Alas, I am back again
Writing when I don't want to write
Reading when I don't want to
Listening what my ears don't want

How bad it is,
A life without aim,
without a reson worth enough,
worth enough to fire you within

How bad it is when you are all alone
Sitting in the lab
Scribbling a Blog
When a thesis report is what shall be written

Whom to blame
Blame it on the system
But who makes the system
Does that matters

Whoever makes the system
Student will suffer
For he will have to read what he despise
Write reports when he want to see movies

But then this is life
Life I am going to miss
For when else I can sit
Mending my ends

Mending my ends at 2 in night
Stretching my limits
Of time, Of Mind
For all the work to be done

Alas, here I am again
Writing reports,
Giving presentations,
Taking stands

While world is at large
People are without food
Much has to be done
But then, Who knows !

Who knows, how much I can do
Easiest thing in life is to speak
But then
"It's easier said than done"

Lets see how much I am able to do
What I think
What I dream
What I aspire ...........

so people once again on the blog ......... writing it at the expense of the precious 30 minutes that should have been utilised for writing thesis ......... but then there is the whole night with me .....

I wonder once out of the college I am really going to miss these overnight stints int the labs ...... but then there are better things to miss ...........

neways let me go back to my thesis ........


No comments: