Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Still a kid !!

Sometimes i just wonder somethings should change or come more as a natural reaction as you grow up.

But believe me the anticipation of getting the stuff I ordered is as childish as it ever was. I recently ordered a bundle for Yamaha FG700. Immediately after finishing the credit card payment i checked the order status. i know, i know, it is stupid but i did that. And not once but 2-3 times in 2 hours.

They shipped it the next day and it was to come via UPS ground. And boy i waited !

I did not go anywhere and was at my home before the delivery time of 7 pm. And tried to check the tracking number so many times that i got bored.
And boom, the package did not arrive till 7. I called up UPS who informed that the delivery for the day was not yet over and i should stay put. And i checked the door and the road below 2-3 times.....

And finally it was delivered. It was fun to tear open the packing and look inside. And that smell of something new and polished.......... ummm.... that is just so nice.... on the same scale as that of a nicely brewed coffee...

This child like excitement is fun.... There is some hope for me afterall !!

No comments: